Automatically save all your data on your FTPS server with the FTPS-hook. The JSON file, images, and PDF reports are stored on the server in a structured manner.
1. Install the FTPS-hook
2. Configure the hook
Go to the MoreApp Platform, select your form and enter the Edit mode. Open the Hooks tab, click on Add Hook and select the FTPS-hook. Fill in the URL to the Server without the protocol. Next, fill in the Path where the data should be stored. The path can include placeholders. If you want the data to be stored in the main folder, then only add a /. If you check the box to Put each registration in its own folder, MoreApp automatically appends ‘/customerId/form-name/serial-number’ to the remote path to make an unique path per registration. Enter your FTP username and FTP password.
Standardly MoreApp saves a JSON file with the registration data on the server. Next to that you can choose to also include the PDF report and Images. Click on Save.
3. Configure the email and PDF
4. Fill in a form
Fill in a form to be able to see that a new folder will be generated with the data on your FTPS server.
- Make sure you use an FTPS server, not SFTP.
- FTPS has two modes: implicite SSL and explicite SSL. MoreApp uses implicit SSL to connect to your FTPS server.
- MoreApp uses the default port 990. This port cannot be configured.
- Make sure your FTPS server runs on a valid SSL certificate, signed with a known CA (Certificate Authority). Self-signed certificates will not work.
- Whitelist the following IP addresses: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
Do you want to be the first to receive the latest tutorials? Go to YouTube and hit the Subscribe button.