Use a specific subform in your other forms, without creating the subform from scratch!
No MoreApp Account yet? Sign up here.
It’s possible to use the same subform in multiple forms. Here you'll find the steps how to link the subforms.
1. Add the Subform-widget to your form
2. Add the widgets you would like to use
3. Click on the pencil of the Subform-widget and click on Add to Favorites.
4. Give the favorite widget a unique name and click on Save.
5. Go to the Favorite tab. Here you will find your favorite Subform-widget
6. Drag the widget into your form and optionally edit the name of the subform at Label.
7. Congrats! You now know how to add a subform! Repeat the same steps if you would like to add the same Subform-widget to another form.