No MoreApp Account yet? Sign up here.
Since Jan 1, 2021, the Marketplace is no longer accessible.
As a growing company, we are continuously improving and looking for ways to better our performance. To control and enhance the quality of the user experience we have decided to gradually phase out the Marketplace. This tough decision is not taken lightly. However, to keep adding value as a company we have to create room for further development. We have exciting plans for 2021, such as the development of a new mobile app, Webhooks and the custom templates feature. Stay tuned to be part of our journey!
There are several reasons for this decision:
- The Marketplace is not delivering the value needed to support the costs of maintaining the third-party integrations and widgets.
- We want to provide the best possible experience for users and developers. We, therefore, want to control the quality and security of all our content.
- Supporting third-party widgets is holding back our development of a new mobile app.
- We believe our development resources are better spent on improving our core product.
- For custom hooks, we released a better alternative -> Webhooks.
- For templates, we released a better alternative -> custom templates.
What does this mean for you?
- Since Jan 1, 2021, the Marketplace is no longer accessible. However, already installed widgets, integrations and templates will still be usable.
- Since Jan 1, 2021, you can’t publish new widgets or integrations.
- Custom hooks and widgets can no longer be added to new customer accounts.
- You have until January 1, 2022, to move from custom hooks to Webhooks. From that date onwards, the custom hooks will no longer function.
- To share your form templates with other customers, you can use the Copy feature. Click here for more information.
- Custom widgets will no longer function when we release the new app, later this year.
Any questions? We understand! Please do reach out to ask us your questions or share your thoughts.
Do you want to be the first one to see our latest tutorials? Go to YouTube and hit the Subscribe button!