Now you can send data from your forms directly to a Google Sheet using the Google Sheets-hook! Exporting is easy just follow these simple steps.
No MoreApp account yet? Sign up here.
1. Install the Hook
2. Create the Google Spreadsheet
In order to have your data exported to a specific Google Spreadsheet, you will need to create a new sheet or you can also use an existing sheet. Once you have created your sheet, you can go to the MoreApp Platform.
3. Add the Google Sheets-hook
Select the form under the Forms tab. Click on Edit Form and go to the Hooks tab to add the Google Sheets-hook. Click on Add Hook. Select the Google Sheets-hook and again click on Add Hook.
First, connect your Service Account. Read more about Service Accounts. Insert the Spreadsheet ID from your Google spreadsheet. The ID can be found in the URL of your Google Sheet as shown below.
As the Sheet name, you will have to put the name of the sheet that can be found at the bottom of your sheet, in this example that is 'Sheet1'.
For the Metadata, you can select Longitude & Latitude and/or Serial Number to show in the export.
Click on Validate and then on Save and Publish.
4. Google sheets integration
When a user fills in the inspection form, the data is automatically added to the Google spreadsheet as shown below.
Now you have successfully added the Google Sheets-hook to your form, which means that you will see your form submissions arriving in your Google Sheets in real-time!
Do you want to be the first one to see our latest tutorials, go to our YouTube Channel and hit the Subscribe button!
- In this version your submitted forms will simply be added as a new row in your sheet.
- We do not update the sheet headers whenever you update your form, so you'll have to do this yourself.
- This hook does not support images/files.
- All nested data (Subforms, Pin forms, Search-widget) will be added to a single cell.
- We suggest not to use the Google Sheet-hook when using Rules.