When using the app, you want to be sure that you have the latest version of MoreApp and your form, for example an order form. How to update the app?
No MoreApp account yet? Sign up here.
1. Update in Google Play Store or App Store
Go to Google Play Store or App Store. Search for MoreApp forms and click on the MoreApp icon. Under the word New, you will see which version you are on at the moment. If there is an update available, you will be able to click on the button Update.
To check which version of MoreApp you have, you can check it in two different places:
1. Under New in the App Store and Google Play Store
2. When you log into the App and click on the Menu button in the left upper corner. In the left lower corner you will see the App version.
2. Refresh app
The app retrieves the latest version in the following situations:
- Automatic: when starting the app
- Automatic: when opening the folder overview
- Manual: when you click on the white arrow in the upper right corner of the folder overview.
Want to stay up to date with our latest tutorials? Go to YouTube and hit the Subscribe button!