This guideline describes what is needed from you so we can develop your branded app.
No MoreApp account yet? Sign up here.
The costs of the Branding module are 400 EUR per month or 4,400 EUR per year. If you go for the yearly option you'll receive one month discount. The minimum is set on one year.
2. Public or Private App
The first step is to decide how you want your app to be deployed, depending on whether you will use it internally or for commercial purposes.
MoreApp offers two options:
- We upload the app with our Developer Account in the public App Store or Google Play Store.
We upload the app with our Developer Account as private distribution (Apple Business Manager or Google)
If you decide to have your app public, you can go to section 2. No further action is needed.
If you prefer the private option, you will need to follow these steps:
For iOS (Apple Business Manager):
- Create a Apple Business Manager account with your own Apple ID.
- Provide us with your Organization ID, which can be found in Apple Business Manager.
- We publish the app from our own Developer Account, targeted only for your Organization ID.
For Android (Google):
- Sign in to the managed Google Play store.
- Click Admin Settings, on the left-side column.
- Copy your Organization ID string from the Organization information box and send it to us.
How will your app be presented in the App Store? Here's the example of MoreApp:
3. Texts and keywords
Create a description for the app. It's recommended keeping the text for both Apple and Android the same. But be careful! It is not permitted to use naming or linking to Google or Android in the App Store. The same counts for the Google Play Store, where naming or linking to Apple is not allowed.
In the App Store, you can add keywords. Deliver us a list with max 100 characters. Spaces and punctuations also count. Deliver the list as follows: moreapp,work order,inspection,etc (=33 characters). We can only note keywords for the App Store. The search engine of the Google Play Store only looks at the App description. If you want to be found on the same keywords you use in the App Store, make sure to use the same words in the App description text for the Google Play Store.
- For the App Store it's optional to add a subtitle (30 characters).
- For the Google Play Store there is an extra short version (80 characters) of the text needed.
Send us the name of the Platform and webclient, so we can set up 2 URL’s: <nameplatform>.web.app and <namewebclient>.web.app.
Our designer will create the branding images.
What we need from you:
1. Your logo, icon, and/or logo variation in .xvg.
2. Your 1 or 2 HEX colour code(s), for example: #1dc4c2
3. URL link to your form
For the screenshots, we need the direct URL's to the forms you would like to show in the screenshots for the stores. See the example below. We need at least one direct URL. Send us screenshots from the parts of the form you want to be visible in the screenshot, plus what data to fill in.
We will create 1 - 3 screenshots per device.
If you already have a favicon (a favicon.ico file), send it to us the rest of the documents. Otherwise, we will create a favicon based on your icon or logo.
You can send us the information by filling in this form.
After we created the images, you have one check moment. So it's very important to think carefully about the end result that you would like to see.
6. Branded Emails
Do you want to continue to brand the emails? Click here!